Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
EVERYONE!!
Wow its Halloween already! This year is just blowing by. Although these last 2 months seem to be going by very slow. But tonight should be fun. Kadin gets to wear his costume to school today so he is pretty stoked about that. For those who don't know, he is going to be a clone from star wars and Easton is scooby doo. They both look great in their costumes. I will take pics and send along.
Things are going pretty good around here. It has been hard for me to stay seated and not go clean house and all but I am doing good. I have been doing things slowly like getting babies room together. One day I will move clothes around and that is it. Then the next take down decor and the next day I will put up pics, etc.. So it has been a slow process but it is coming along. The only really big things we need is the crib set and car seat. However, we do NOT need clothes unless they are bigger like 3-6 or 6-9 months. She has so many clothes right now its crazy. :) We do need little things like binkis and bottles (glass is prefered) and stuff like that which is all on my registry at Walmart and Target. The crib set I want is at Target and as most of you know I love to organize and everything so baskets and things are always good.
The boys are doing good except Kadin woke up with a nasty cough. Which I was expecting something coming on because the last few days he has been very winey and throughing temper tantrums, which is not like Kadin unless he is sick or REALLY pissed. :/ Hopefully it wont last long. Easton has been sleeping is his toddler bed since I have been in the hospital and is doing good. The only problem is that he wakes up several times a night, comes in our room to wake us up. We put him back to bed and he will close his eyes and stay there for an hour or 2 and then he is up again. We have no idea why he does this. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to solve this problem? Anyway, Easton is trying talk more. He can say a few things like:
Please, thankyou, juice, shoes, daddy, momma, bye bye, hi, more, and peeyou. LOL!! It is so cute. He tries to say puppy and Kadin but it doesn't come out quite right.
Josh is doing good. He is happy that I am home and not have to drive to the hospital every night. He has been great through this whole thing. I am very proud of him. He is like Mr. Mom now and I have to learn how he has been doing things with the kids. :/ A little odd I must admitt but it is good. And on top of all that he has had to do with the kids and house and all, he still managed to get an award fro Airman of the quart from the Tower. Very impressive in my book. :) Well, I better get going. The boys have made forts in the living room and now I have to sit on the couch and order them to clean it up. :) HA HA!

No comments: