Monday, November 3, 2008

good morning

Well good morning everyone. It is bright and early and we are all tired after this weekend. On Fri. after Kadin got out of school and Josh got home we had dinner and then went out trick or treating. The kids had fun and there was some pretty scary houses that ,of course, Kadin thought were cool. :) We walked to Holly and Tims so they could see the kids and then started our way back home. Along the way I started to get crampy and sore and knew I had over done it. But I was determined to be there with the boys as this was the first Halloween that Easton could do it too. When we got home we went through the boys candy and then I sat down the rest of the night. After the kids went to bed and everything was settled I got up to go to the bathroom and was hurting so bad that Josh had to help me to the bathroom. It hurt to lift my legs, not to walk, just lift my legs. After stretching a little it got better but man, it was crazy! The next day I was still sore but it was much better then the night before. The pics are a little blurry unfortunately. Our camera is about to ca put on us.








On Sat. we went to hunt down a car seat. Yes, that is right, we don't have one yet. We thought we had time and then I got put in the hospital for so long and Josh didn't want to do it himself so now she could be here anytime and we don't have a car seat. So Sat. we went to 2 walmarts and target and neither of them had a pink car seat. After going to those two stores my body was out for the count so we came home and rested for the rest of the day. Then on Sun. we went out again and went to Babies r us, other mothers, and another walmart and nobody had a pink infant car seat. Can you believe it?! That is so crazy!! they had pink booster seats but not infant seats. So today when Josh gets home we are going to check the furniture store here on base and if we cant find one then we are going to order one from walmart and hope it gets here in time. Wish us luck!
The boys are doing good. Kadin is getting over a little cold but other wise good. Josh just left for work and dreading it the whole way. :) He was hoping I would have the baby last night so he didn't have to go to work.:) to be honest, I was too. I am so done with this. I am so big in the belly its ridiculous and I never feel 100%. I have a doc appointment this week and an ultra sound too so we will see what they say about every thing. I am 36 weeks along today and last week the doc said she was going to take some of the restrictions off so that will be nice although the last couple days i have not bed doing all of them anyway. :/ Ok I am putting pics of my belly for you so please don't laugh. I know I am big. :)

And no, that is not a basketball or anything like that. It is real!! :P

Anyway, tomarrow the kids have to get shots so that is not going to be a good day. We got a note from school saying they needed a certain shot that he doesn't have. I could have sworn we got it last year but we will talk to the doc and see what his records say. Easton has his 18 month shots and check up. He is a month over due as he is 19 months now but oh well. I am curious of how much he weights and everything.
Well better get going. Talk later!













3 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Amber, your belly is cute!! I'm one of those people who think the bigger the belly, the better - be proud! :D
Love you.

DARALYN said...

Another chance to say
HAPPY 36th UNBIRTHDAY to YOOOOOUUUU! little one :D

Yep, you're lookin' near due! Super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, girl - you're about to pop like George, The Piggy!
Love,
Grammy