Yesterday we all had doc appointments except Josh. First was Kadin and Easton. It was Eastons late 18m check up and Kadin had to get his second chicken pox shot for school. Poor Easton had to get 3 shots and Kadin had 2(they got flu shots too). They both cried of course. Kadin got his in his arm and said later that it felt like someone had punched him. Poor Easton got all 3 of is in the same leg. He was limping around all night. :( But I am glad they are done and dont have to worry about it anymore till next year. The boys also got weighted and all that jazz.
First Kadin 6 years old:
H: 44 1/2 in.
W: 48 lbs
Percentials:
for H he is in the 30%
and for W he is in the 50%
and vision was 20/30
Easton 20 months:
H: 32 1/2in.
W: 21lb 12oz
Head: 18 1/2 in.
Percentials:
H he is in the 30%
W he is in the 5%
and his head in the 20%
The doc said Kadin is doing good for his age. For Easton he was a LITTLE concerned about his weight but said he thinks he just has a thin build and not to worry to much right now. This is how he has been the las 2 check ups so Im not to worried. However I can not get him to drink milk. I have tried all kinds, even chocolate and he wont drink it. He likes everything else dairy but not milk. He will drink the little bit that is in his cereal but thats it. But I don't like milk either so maybe he is like me. :/ Today is all good though and Kadin says his arm is perfect now.
Then later that day is was my turn. She checked my cervics and said I have dialated to a 2. She said it was so close to a 3 that she could strech it but she didn't. She also said with this rate of dialation and not having contractions she think baby is going to come fast so the first signs of ANYTHING, go to the hospital. We are now in the safe zone so if she comes now she will be good to go. I have an ultrasound tomarrow afternoon also. Im not sure what they will be doing so I will let you know how it goes.
Yesterday we went to the furniture store here on base and finally found a carseat. Thank you God!!!! It is really cute too. It is pink of course, and has little tiny hearts on the top half and then the reast is pink and grey plaid pattern. Very cute!! We are pretty much ready now except bottles and I have to hang up pictures in her room.
Just thought you all would want an update. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was glad to hear about your appointments...it sounds like everyone is doing well. My kids have always had a bit of an allergy to regular milk, so I just fed them daily yogurt, string cheese, or cottage cheese and peaches and we managed to get the calcium in that way. They must of gotten enough daily, as none of them are too short! :-) It must feel good to have everything ready for your little girl! I bet it also feels good to be decorating in pinks and not in dinosaurs! Take care of yourself and your sweet family. With lots of love, Aunt Deanne
You are truly blessed. Your family is beautiful, healthy and full of love. I'm so happy for you all. To hear your little girl is out of the biggest part of the woods is terrific. Congradulations! Take Care! Love You! Talana
Post a Comment