I had my doc appointment yesterday. everything is good and I am dialated to a 3 now so am making good progress. She did say that if baby is not here by next week (my due date) then we will schedule and induction. Mostly because I am miserable and because she is good to come out. Plus it would be passed her due date anyway. It would be great if I had her sometime this week that way she would be here for Thanksgiving and I wouldnt have to possibly miss it. So anyway we will see what happens.
Today we had Kadins parent teacher conferance. The teacher said he is doing very good. That he is right on target. We went through everything they are learning so far and the only thing she said he has to work on a little is writting and his counting. He always skips 15 and 17 when he counts to 20. But that was it. She said he is a big helper in the class room and very polite. :) Im so proud of him.
Thats about all that is going on around here. Easton and Josh are doing good too. Hope everyone has a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should be proud of him! And I'm proud of you and Josh for the fine job you're doing as parents. I never figured the time would come with this little girl where they might want to induce her birth. Imagine that!
Love, Grammy
It was amazing to go to your blog and see your counter that said 7 days...!! We're so excited.
So glad that everything's okay and progressing. You have a good weekend together as a family of 4 'cuz chances are, this will be the last one as a foursome :D
Post a Comment