Friday, February 20, 2009

Is it break time yet?? :) It has been a long 2 weeks. All of us have been sick which has lasted about 2 months. ugh. There has been allot but I won't get in to that.
Yesterday Kadin and I went to my friend Amanda's for a rainbow party our friend Karen was hosting. the kids had fun. They drew pictures of the rainbow and Karen told them why God made rainbows. Then we had lunch and then each kids got to frost and decorate their own cupcake.
While we were there I was lifting the little kids (like I always do) and my hip started hurting really bad. Ever since I had Brooke I have been having problems with my hips. By the end of the night I could not walk. Every step caused massive pain! Even just sitting would hurt. My friend Karen said she had this when she had her daughter and thinks my hip is out of place. I am going to the doc. later today, but it is going to be challenging. I have to take all 3 kids with me because Josh has to work. which mean I have to carry Brooke's car seat and lift Easton out of the van with a hip that is out of socket. Talk about pain!! It is not going to be fun. but I will be glad to get it taken care of.
Tuesday Brooke has a doc. appointment for this cough she has had for almost 4 weeks now. Poor thing. She gets to coughing so hard she throws up. :(
Tonight is a going away party for a guy from the tower but again we have no sitter so Josh is going by himself while I stay home. Plus tonight is suppose to be out girls night but I cant go because again no sitter. I was really in need of the girls night out if you cant tell. :p Luckily tomorrow Holly is going to watch Brooke so we can take the boys to the Monster trucks. It should be fun!!
here is the video of Josh and Tim at the Hollenbecks.

This was so good and fun to watch. They need to do more of this. It was so fun to watch and see everyones talents. We will have to do this again.

Well I better get going. got to go to the doctor. Bye!!

1 comment:

Tim and Holly said...

They need to start making those tons of going away parties you guys go to "kids allowed". It seems like there are a lot of people from the tower with families, and so kids are kind of part of that package...It seems odd that they expect you guys to find sitters all the time...I don't know very many parents who go places more then a few times a year without their kids! Craziness. :/
Anyway, I hope your hip gets feeling better!