This is Dallice Smith. She was a friend of mine.

My mom use to babysit her when we were little so I grew up with her. We were very good friends for a long time. Wed. Night my sister Tara text me saying that Dallice had been missing for 4 days. No one had heard from or seen her since she got off work at 10pm. Then Thur. morning Tara called and said they found her and she had passed away. They think she fell asleep at the wheel and ran off the road on her way home. She was only 24 years old.
She leaves behind her parents, brother and 2 neices. Please pray for her family!!
Rest in Peace Dalli!! We Love You!!
5 comments:
I am so sorry. I love you. *HUGS*
I am praying for her and all who knew and loved her... My heart aches for you all. I'm sorry for your loss. She was a part of your life.
Oh, man, I'm sorry Amber. I remember you talking about her... *hug*
Amber, I'm so very sorry to hear of this. I remember meeting her when I was visiting in Whitehall long ago. I know how hard this must be for you and please know that you are in my prayers. I Love You!!!
Oh Amber, I'm so sorry you must face the loss of your friend. Big hug, honey.
I will join you in praying for her family and friends. God's peace be upon you.
Post a Comment