Friday, March 20, 2009

Awsome!!!

Kadin lost his first tooth!!!!




He is so excited!!! It had been loose for a while and he was pretty scared that it was going to hurt when it finally came out. Last night he was playing with it and this morning came out and said that his tooth was side ways. :) It was hanging on by a thread so I told him to just grab it and pull it out. I promised him it wouldn't hurt and he closed his eyes and tugged gently and out it came. He got this great big toothless smile and said you were right momma, that didn't hurt and now I am going to get money. :) He was so excited and wanted to call daddy at work and tell him. Josh told him he was proud of him and then when they hung up he wanted to call Aunt Holly, Aunt lindy and Nammy and Papa. We tried but were only able to get Aunt Holly but we will try again tonight when he gets home. I cant believe he has lost his first tooth. Its crazy!
Also this morning Easton decided he wanted to hold Brooke. :) She was laying on the floor and he was trying to pick her up and was mad because she was to heavy. :/ I put him on the couch and put Brooke on his lap. He was so proud of him self. :) It was so cute. He held her for about 3 min. and then he was done. He is doing so good with her. He is constantly touching her face and "ahh"in at her. she smile at him and he laughs and says "oh tute" (cute:) It is awesome to see him finally warming up to her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, Kadin! How brave to pull out your own tooth. I don't think I could do that. I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring you. Be sure to let me know, okay?
Love,
Great-Grammy

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness, Kadin Reed! Congratulations! Good job at pulling out your own tooth!!! :D

Deanne said...

Kadin,

What a beautiful smile and all ready for that new tooth! Good job and getting that tooth out and ready to be placed under you pillow. Way to go!