Wednesday, March 18, 2009

busy busy!

It has been a long time since I have posted a blog. We have been busy this last week. My friend Amanda and I have been working out at the gym twice a week and then doing a routine at home. I also started a new bible study at the church and that is on Wed. nights. We also had MOPS last week. It was so nice to finally be back!

On Sat. we went in and ordered new lenses for my glasses. It was getting very hard to see because they were so scratched. They said it would take 7-10 days but they came is yesterday. I was so excited so we went and got them last night. It is so great to be able so see again. It was a little weird at first too. :) But I got use to it quick and my headache went away within an hour.

The kids are doing good. They are all healthy finally. Yes, even Brooke. It is such a relief that she is finally better. I was very worried about her. Josh came home from work yesterday though and said that there is a new cold going around in the tower so I hope and pray that we don't get it. Plus there was a not that came home from school with Kadin saying that a kid in his class has strep throat. :/ I really pray we don't get that! Maybe I am off base here a little but I get very irritated when a kid is sick like that and the parents send them to school anyway. Not only does it expose everyone else but the child is probably miserable and needs to rest. Anyway....

you know our anniversary is coming up and we are suppose to be spending a few days in CDA at the resort (which will be a nice break) but we can't find anyone who will take the kids. I am getting very worried that we will have to cancel on something that is so needed for Josh and I. Not just for our sanity to return :) but because we haven't done ANYTHING together for longer then I can remember which is not good. I know it is allot to ask but is there anyone who can help us? We would be leaving Thur. Morning the 26th and be back Sun. evening the 29th unless we needed to be back sooner. We can pay for gas if needed and what a few bucks for the inconvenience. And we wouldn't be that far away so if you needed anything then we could come right home.

Not much else has happened around here. I should probably get going. I am watching a friends little boy in a while and should probably clean before they get here. :P C-ya later!

Oh, I almost forgot, my friend Amanda and I are going to get our noses pierced the beginning of April. I am so excited! Just thought I would share my excitement. :)

2 comments:

Lindy said...

So many good things going on with you right now! I'm so glad! What fun that you're getting your nose pierced. Which side are you getting it one and where are you going to get it done?

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I hope you've found someone. I was actually considering it. But we are being audited at work:P It's aweful and of course we have a week to get it done, yep its the same week you would be going. I'm sorry. I really do wish I lived closer. Take Care and Love You!