Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

this weekend we went to the marriage conference. It was great!! We really got alot out of it. I would highly recommend this conference to all married or pre-married couples. They give you a book to fallow along and fill out as they talk. Then you have projects to do together as a couple which are excellent and get you talking about alot of things that you normally wouldn't. The speakers are awsome. They keep it really light and funny but very insightful. I loved it!

Well, today is Halloween and Kadin has is first party at school. He has changed his mind about being a transformer. He now wants to be Batman. So we went to Goodwill and got him a cape and a vest and got Easton a chicken costume for only 6 bucks. Last night we went to a halloween party at the library. It was fun. They had a halloween story told, they had 3 stations for the kids to trick or treat, a game of stick the nose on the pumpkin and arts and crafts. After that we went to a friends house to play. All the kids had a blast!

Tonight they are having a harvest festival at the church which sounds like alot of fun but I am hesitant to go because Josh is working tonight so I would have to deal all by myself. my friend said it gets alittle hectic because it is open to the public and gets really crowded. So I don't know if we are going to go or not, we will see.
Well, better get going. Happy Halloween to all!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We went to the same conference last year and really enjoyed it too!

Can't wait to see pictures of the boys.