Saturday, December 29, 2007
foot update
Well the doc said everything is looking good but I am doing to much during the day then I am suppose to be doing. It has only been 5 1/2 weeks but seems way longer then that! I told her about the pressure in my toe under the nail and she gave me that look again. I was about to smack her! Then I made the comment of, so you don't know whats wrong. The look went away and she said she had never heard of that before. About the ball of my foot, how it feels like there is no padding there. She said that it is normal and my foot is just adjusting its self. She did seem a little concerned about the hole in the scar still not being healed. She just said to keep something on it to keep it clean. :P Duh!! Anyway, she said all the xrays look fine and that I can wear a normal shoe now. I put it on when I got home and it still hurt a little but i think it is because that shoe isnt broke in yet. :) She also told me I have to wear a shoe at all times.:/ That is going to be hard for me as I HATE shoes. But I will do it. She also gave me and arch support to help with the pain of the ball of my foot and it seemed to help alittle. She said to come back in another month. ugh.. i wish the darn thing would heal already! Anyway, that is it for the foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ack. Darn doctors...don't they understand that by acting like they know it all, they actually foster distrust in some patients? I mean, come on...we KNOW they don't/can't know everything so if they act like they do, how can we trust them? I would so repect a doctor if one day s/he said, "you know, I don't know what your problem is, but I'll do a lot of research, ask around and see if I can't find the answers for you."
Well, I'm glad you're healing a little bit by bit! Love ya.
I sympathize with you. It is very frustrating to not be able to all you want to do and the few things you do --- someone says you did too much and shouldn't have done it. Best of luck to you and the healing. Mine has a cast, so I can't see those stitches, but I get it re-casted tomorrow and hopefully the stitches will be mostly healed. It will be 4 weeks for me. Please tell Tara Congrats on the baby. That is really exciting! Love ya and have a very wealthy, healthy and wonderful New Year!!
Post a Comment