It has been along time since I posted a blog. We have been busy and it has been very stressful. Some of you know already but for those of you who dont, I got a call from my doc last week saying there is to much embiotic (sp) fluid around the baby. The causes for this are:
1) most commen is diabetes
2) the baby is having problems swallowing
3) the baby is having problems with her bowels
and many others but these are what I have heard of. My doc doesn't think that it is diabetes but I took the sugar test yesterday. So we will see. If its one of the other 2 then she will have to have surgery after she is born. Very scarey!! Then I heard bad news about my sister Shelbi, which I cant share what it is just yet but PLEASE pray for her. All of this news was given to me in 2 days. Talk about a whirl wind. As far as the baby, I have an ultra sound on the 4th and we should be able to tell what is wrong. So until then we are playing the waiting game. :/ Even though there are things going on she is still active. She is really active right before I go to bed. It seems like she has one of those hanging punching bags in there, she kicks and moves so fast. :) She doesn't push as much any more, she now has moved on to kicking. She doesn't like getting ultrasounds done. She always turns her back to the camera and the last time she stuck out her tounge. LOL
Today is Kadins open house for school. We are going to go meet his teacher and he gets to ride the bus this year so he is excited. We are going to try the school here on base and see how it goes. If I am not liking it then I will pull him out and do it myself. He is excited though and also wont stop talking aobut Halloween. :) He says that mean his birthday is close which is true but hard to believe. He will be 6 this year. Crazy!!!
Easton is doing good. He is learning all kinds of stuff now. He can ask for juice now. He calls it "oos" and for please he says the "puh" sound and for done he says the "duh" sound. It is so cute. For some reason though he whispers the please and done. I have no idea why but it is really cute. LOL As I have told you before Easton likes to dance and cheer but now he likes to sing. Of course it is just a bunch ooo's and aaa's but he trys really hard. Yesterday him and Kadin where singing in the back seat, it was so cute. :) Hes growing so fast just like his brother.
Josh is doing good. he had the results for Staff Srg. like Tim N. but Josh didn't make it. :( He only missed it by 1 point. Neither of us nor the people in the tower could believe 1 stinking point. Josh was pretty bummed after hearing that. But he also said that he wasn't totally looking foward to it anyway. If he made Staff then he would become a suproviser and have a wierd schedule and he really didn't want that right now. So even though there is a little disappointment, he is ok with it too.
I had some misc. pics I was going to post but I can't seem to find my camera so I will post then later. But here are some of the last ultra sound we had.


These didn't turne out really well so I will try to get them cropped and looking batter later. You all have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment