Well it has been a month and 3 days that I have been in here and not much has changed. Very frustrating even though I know it is a good thing. I just want to go home.
Anyway, I had an ultra sound yesterday and Baby Girl is 4lb. 11oz. and about 16" long. She is still very active and looks great. My fluid is still down so that is good too. However I have not been feeling well yesterday and today. Kind of nausea's and pukey. My lower abdomen has been crampy and contractions in my back. I told the nurse and she didn't say much about it. The doc is suppose to come in some time today so I will ask her what she thinks. She is also going to check if I have dilated anymore and do that protein test to see if I will deliver in the next 2 weeks. I will let you know when everything is done.
That is about all that is going on right now. I better go, not feeling well so going to lay down for a while. Have a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited about the baby's size and weight! Looks good :] But I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well...
I am anxious to hear what your doctor thinks about how you are feeling.
Ready for another masage?? :p
Aw, she's getting so big. :) I'm so glad.
I hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment